Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone still having issues with returning devices.

(Topic created on: 13-10-2022 08:32 PM)
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
I upgraded to the new flip 4 at the end of August, so sent back my flip 3 using the Samsung returns pack and went to the post office on 6th September. Tracking system still showing the phones at the post office after more than a month, klarna are trying to resume payments and I want the shout at the Royal Mail for their stupid strikes especially as it maybe about to cost me money.

Klarna are investigating.

Finally found a page to claim on Royal mail.

I am mightily annoyed.

Anyone else having issues.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I was fortunate enough to return my phone to Samsung some time ago before the Royal Mail strikes were started @Chooii 

However DPD collected my phone.

Let us know how you get on please.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
No worries will do.
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Did you report the return to klarna as soon as you sent it to royalmail? Because after yu do they pause the payments until they hear from yu or the seller.
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options

Yes. They they knew. Got an email saying they would pause the payment for September, which they did. I think assumed that I was keeping the device because its been so long since the return was reported.

0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
This is as of 16th October 2022 at 08:33.
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
So here the ever ongoing saga update.

My return phone is still showing as being at the post office on the Royal Mail tracker.

I have raised a complaint with Royal Mail and after nearly 2 weeks no response.

Samsung have raised an investigation after contacting them as I am concerned they'll try too take the £250 trade in discount or block my new phone. They said you've sent it so don't have to worry. But ....

Contacted Klarna and explained the situation and they said that they would rase an investigation and pause payments on the old Phone, which they took anyway. So now paying for two phones.

Out of interest, has anyone had a device go missing and essentially had it declared missing to clear off the outstanding klarna ballance? And if so, how do you go about that? no one seems too interested.
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung have accepted that my returns device has been lost and closed the account. Email received yesterday.

Klarna are still taking payments with the second to go tomorrow (payments paused for Nov).

Monday - I start trying to reclaim my 60 pounds.
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
So, klarna sent an email to say the account for my old flip 3 has been closed. Now for the 60 quid they owe me and its done. Let's see how hard I have to fight for that. Klarna reckon 3-5 working days. I'm not hopeful.
0 Likes