Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no update for android 10

(Topic created on: 02-12-2020 09:41 PM)
soso1363
Journeyman
Options
Good morning all,
I have the below os as screen shot and keep try to upgrade to android 10 and one ui.2.5 , but no update is available for me .

I contacted samsung center and they advised as my mobie had been registered with an Australian compamy called Teresla and as i bought it from Amazon in the uk , depend on when Teresla getting android 10 for s9 , but even if Tresla get this update as im in uk i cant upgrade .

This is really frustrating , and i stuck in nowhere land , can someone help me to get the android 10 one ui2.5 for my device .

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
How good are you with using a PC ? You'll find everything you need to update your firmware on this link ( including step by step instructions) . But , whatever you do , do not check the box where it says "PIT" in ODIN software 👍
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
According to Sammmobile this is Telstra's latest version so you're S9 is very far behind on updates. I would follow @DUMITRU79's advice and try and flash the BTU software via Odin

Screenshot_20201203-082016_Samsung Internet_8528.jpg

soso1363
Journeyman
Options
really appreciated ive done it before, for other samsung, ill give it a go
0 Likes
soso1363
Journeyman
Options
appreciated your response, very usefull
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
No worries sorry I can't help you further.
soso1363
Journeyman
Options
sorry to come back to this post again, i used the provided link , can you please based on my base band _ i sent the screen shot on top of this page , can i upgrade it to the version 10 of the below screenshot ? i mean the top one in the upgrade
0 Likes
soso1363
Journeyman
Options
can i use the top upgrade?

Screenshot_20210312-193234_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes