Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video graphic issues

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
dan60993
Journeyman
Options
Can anyone help with these graphic issues when watching videos. Does it on WiFi 6 and and mobile data connections. Imperfections to the video.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
OmegaMutant
Voyager
Options
Does it happen on any other app or is just isolated to the YouTube app? I can see from screenshot it's the same video, does it happen on any other video you watch or is it isolated to just this one video?

Have you done any steps to resolve it yourself, just saves time for us so we don't suggest to do things you've already done
0 Likes
dan60993
Journeyman
Options
Happens with every video that I watch it can be any youtube video or a Facebook video or a Facebook reel there the ones I've tried and when I rewind the video the imperfection happen in exactly the same place on the videos
0 Likes
dan60993
Journeyman
Options
On the left eye of the guy and two lower fingers on the phone photoScreenshot_20240514_103739_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20240514_103502_Facebook.jpg
0 Likes
dan60993
Journeyman
Options
I've tried changing the video quality youtube tired changing the vivid mode to natural and tried all 3 screen resolutions the UHD the FHD and HD
0 Likes
OmegaMutant
Voyager
Options
Strange.

Try clearing cache from the apps by going Settings > Apps > click on app > Storage and then clear cache

Are all the apps up to date?
Any software update needed for your phone?

Try uninstalling the apps and reinstalling

Also if there are any videos on your Gallery app then play these, does it have the same problem or not?
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Got a link to those videos, so we can try and replicate?
0 Likes
dan60993
Journeyman
Options
So yeah just took a video and it does the same thing when you play the video back!
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Thanks. Nope, I can't replicate it. Using S23 Ultra on WiFi 5ghz. 1080p quality.
0 Likes