Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video playback issues!

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
dan60993
Journeyman
Options
Can anyone help, got a s24 ultra today all seems well display is nice ect ect....when I watch videos on YouTube or Facebook reels every video has weird blotching or little marks of colour or imperfections on exact points of the videos each time it's replayed.....doesn't happen on my PC or other phones just this phone.....any ideas why? It's really quite noticable 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you tried changing the resolution of the video playback on YouTube?
Could be playing at a low resolution, especially if your WiFi or mobile signal strength is not that strong
0 Likes
dan60993
Journeyman
Options
I'm on WiFi 6 and none of my other devices have the graphic issue just this phone...but apart from the video playback the screen is perfect it's very strange
0 Likes
dan60993
Journeyman
Options
If I rewind the video for example the is a red square on someone's head when I got back it's there again at exactly same timestamp but on other devices it's not there at all
0 Likes
dan60993
Journeyman
Options
Tried it on 720 1080 1440 res as well on the videos
0 Likes
dan60993
Journeyman
Options
I'm on WiFi 6 and none of my other devices have the graphic issue just this phone...but apart from the video playback the screen is perfect it's very strange

If I rewind the video for example the is a red square on someone's head when I got back it's there again at exactly same timestamp but on other devices it's not there at all

Tried it on 720 1080 1440 res as well on the videos
0 Likes