Did you mean: 

S24 ultra battery usage

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Members_y4dEgFI
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20240416_120121_Device care.jpg

• Screenshot_20240416_120339_Device care.jpg

Hey guys! You know why mine don't show the exact amount of battery consumed by every app and don't show the time spent on the apps?

I defenetly stayed more time on the apps.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That is under settings > search for digital wellbeing.

You could also pin in as a widget on your home screen.
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
If you click on each app it will show you a detailed time usage for each app instead of the %, hope this helps
0 Likes
Members_y4dEgFI
First Poster
Options

It shows me the amount of time I used the app, but the percentage of battery every app used is incorrectly displayed

0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Can you elaborate in what way incorrect? Showing too little? To much?et
0 Likes
Members_y4dEgFI
First Poster
Options

 It's says I consumed 55% , than in the list below, If I add all the apps it results a percentage usage of 15%

Secondly the first exemple is tiktok. It said there that it only consumed 3%, but i was watching my battery percentage While I was on tiktok (no other app open) and it consumed me like 10% While I stated on the apps.

Screenshot_20240416_135943_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
I get you, basically these are just the apps but there are other resources being used by the battery in the background such as location, network signal, Bluetooth, wifi, etc. I hope this makes sense?
Members_y4dEgFI
First Poster
Options

It make sense. I had them turned off. Only wi fi opened. I saw other posts with battery usage and it looks like this. There is no possibility my phones only consumed this percentage of battery on this apps. The thing I don't understand is why other ppl see the real usage of battery from the apps, when on mine says I used only 3% for example when I'm sure it used more than that when I used the phone.

FB_IMG_1713267672113.jpg

0 Likes
Members_y4dEgFI
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20240416_161423_Device care.jpg

 another example here. I plugged out the phone at 47%, used 2% staying on facebook, but on the battery usage it shows me the app only used 0.1%

0 Likes