S24 ultra battery drain

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
S24ultra
Apprentice
Options

1000037731.jpg

1000037732.jpg

1000037733.jpg

  i am having problem with the battery life of my s24 ultra. It is continuously decreasing estimated battery timing. It started from a full battery would last around 2 days and is continuously decreasing. While on idle it drops more or less at around 1%/hour and while using it drop continuously.

I have attached ss to show my exact usage. Also i have set setting to cut of charging at 80%.

I am not sure if it is good enough or i am just overthinking. 

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25
ShazB07
Pathfinder
Options
I checked this and put my battery to basic, using modes and routine to alarm at 85% It's working for me cos I'm not a heavy user. Hope this helps. 😊1713040547747.jpg
0 Likes
S24ultra
Apprentice
Options

Can you please tell how much abttery backup are you getting with these settings?

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You seem to have poor network . From your screen it looks like you are running on edge which is quiet slow for a phone like yours which should be on 4g or 5g.

You might wanna consider upgrading your sim to a 5g network.

Estimated battery time varies everyday depending on how you use your phone.

Apps using background location and data will use up more battery which will increase with poor signal.
S24ultra
Apprentice
Options

1000038011.jpg

 yes on that particular day i was travelling and at the connection strength was not always 4g. 

But in the ss i just shared, phone is connected to wifi since last charge and hasn't been on mobile data for a minute but discharge rate is almost same i.e 1%/hour and that over night while i was asleep. 

Also, i keep my location settings off, only turn them on when i need to navigate or need to know my exact location. As far as apps are concerned, i have put half of them in sleep and deep sleep category. 

0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi @S24ultra  

How long have you been using the phone for?

Were you not experienced this issues before? When did you notice this?

It took my S24 Ultra around 6 weeks to get stable battery performance

0 Likes
ShazB07
Pathfinder
Options
This is my current battery status. There's not a lot of difference between us. (I'm no expert), but I do have my battery protection on basic, and yours is maximum. 1713076117198.jpg
0 Likes
S24ultra
Apprentice
Options

I have been using it since last 2 weeks. Inserted sim a week back. For first week i just kept it as a side phone. 

I hope mine would also stabilize in a month time.

0 Likes
S24ultra
Apprentice
Options

Yes it is more or less same

Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

If you have been using the phone for two weeks then your phone is in the learning phase still.

The phone has a "learning" period and after that it stabilises the battery performance.

I could barely get a day from the one charge and now it says it can do over 4 days, but I charge it every 3 days or so, depending on use.

0 Likes