Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just move from iOS 17 to samsung s24 2024

(Topic created on: 09-07-2024 08:45 AM)
Canadindian_AREA51
First Poster
Options

Hi, Samsung team of OS developers

I just moved from iOS to samsung s24 OS. I am facing many bugs in your OS. Such as, main connectivity problems like bluetooth, some applications change its bluetooth connectivity to normal speaker while playing any music while the bluetooth is connected (earbuds). Moreover, speaker sound is very loud it should be normal as well I dont think it should be much high. If Samsung is willing to do their speakers to high volume they should have some lock app or options to lock music percentage of entire Samsung s24 OS.

Thankyou

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
On my S23U there's a media volume limit setting embedded in the phone. Goto settings and press the spyglass and type in 'Volume'. You're looking for anything that says 'Media volume limit' or 'Custom volume limit'.
0 Likes
Canadindian_AREA51
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have tried custom volume limit option but it is not decreasing it is temporarily stucked at the point. Meanwhile it is not decreasing it is increasing to the high limit.

0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry, you were enquiring about a lock feature for the volume, but it now seems that you knew that setting was already there and that you had already tried using it. Please, for future reference, can you include in your post all the trouble shooting methods you've tried, as this will help us assist you better.

Also, please note that we are only users like yourself. If you wanted to reach out to Samsung themselves, then please feed this back via the support section in your Samsung members app.
0 Likes
5tan
First Poster
Options
How do I claim my £200 cash back?
0 Likes