Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s24 ultra stuck on 6.1

(Topic created on: Sunday)
lminvti
Explorer
Options
Hi, is there just me or there's people with same problem? Got s24 ultra with 6.1 August 1st update security patch of 500mb and still yet haven't received 6.1.1 with Galaxy AI options and etc.. I know friends with s23 ultras and they got it before me it's just weird now. Tried almost everything and still yet no update.. anyone else with this issue? Phone is bought from EE in UK 

45 REPLIES 45
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there and welcome to the Samsung UK Community Forum

Did you do a search on your question before posting? This has been answered multiple times in the last few days

One UI6.1.1 is for FOLDABLES ONLY.

One UI6.1 (based / modelled on 6 1.1) is being rolled out to S24 Series and S23 Series with many users already having received it. BUT it has been PAUSED pending a fix for some issues.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Did you try smartswitch? 

Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please also note that as you bought your device from EE, the rollout will be further delayed until EE have tested the software against their own systems and functionality on the device.
S24 Ultra
lminvti
Explorer
Options
Yes I've tried to found a solution and searched everywhere and yes I know sor s24 series it's going to be 6.1 (based on 6.1.1) but the size of the update should be 3gb and after update I should have new features like Galaxy AI in settings and new spen draw ai features whitch I was looking for a while now.
0 Likes
lminvti
Explorer
Options
Yes didn't worked.
0 Likes
lminvti
Explorer
Options
I was on the phone with samsing customer service yesterday they told apparently EE have nothing to do with the update itself I told them that I heard that EE tests the software before releasing it and puts some bloatware on top of it they told me it's not the case. They said its just waiting game.
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Was csc changed for any reason? 

lminvti
Explorer
Options
No.1726999935976.jpg1726999935992.jpg
0 Likes
lminvti
Explorer
Options
And I'm not really familiar with on how to change cscs and other stuff. At this point I think it's just waiting game? Or is there something else I could possibly do about it?
0 Likes