Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't scroll through my apps on the lockscreen to choose an app for the corners

(Topic created on: 04-04-2024 12:36 PM)
Members_T7ZRYJd
First Poster
Options

I want to change one of the bottom corners of my lockscreen to google wallet but when I click on them I can't scroll that list that pops up at all. Like I can swipe down to close it but it doesn't go lower than the first line of apps that I have installed. 

Odfjxc.jpeg

Anyone else ever having this issue? Just got the phone yesterday and I have no idea why I can't scroll down.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I can't recreate that but I did notice that my name and email which should be scrolling across my Lock screen and the quick access apps, the ones you're referring to, on my Lock screen were missing and I had to reactivate them. 

I'm guessing that last update is the cause. 

I have to admit it is confusing having to set up my Lock screen going from Settings / Lock screen and AOD / Edit Lock screen and GoodLock / Lockstar is annoying and confusing.

Sometimes just restarting your phone can solve these issues. 

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
Members_T7ZRYJd
First Poster
Options

Restarting unfortunately didn't help.

This is what I mean by the way, I can move that popup to close, but not past the very first line of apps. I don't understand why. It's just not working.

0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I think there is an issue with Lock screen. 

While I can't recreate your issue, I have reactivated my contact information that appears on my Lock screen but it doesn't always display.

I'm forced to go back and reactivate it. 

I'm sure the next update will resolve this. 

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

are you able to drag it upwards, if you press on the grey _ above red icon?

are you able to scroll otherwise in other apps or settings etc

0 Likes
Members_T7ZRYJd
First Poster
Options

Nope, doesn't do anything. I have no problems anywhere else with scrolling that I've seen so far, just here. 

0 Likes