Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24 Ultra - Overrated, rushed pile of *****.

(Topic created on: 16-03-2024 08:36 PM)
Nofear
Pathfinder
Options
I'm sure this will get deleted, cos the mods are weak. 

This phone really is the most overrated pile of ***** I've had. Left Xiaomi for this. 

Bad camera (very bad)
Lack of HDR 
Worst customer service 
Arrogant mods/PR 

Samsung will fall hard with this. Seriously. 
27 REPLIES 27
Nofear
Pathfinder
Options
What a ridiculous comment..I've not been an Apple user since it was a work phone back in 2011. So pipe down with your Apple users opinions.
Nofear
Pathfinder
Options
Paul, tell me how this is brilliant. I've sent every crash report. Spoken to Customer Service trying to fix this. But if I send this back, apparently I'm not entitled to the discounts I had in the initial period. So I'm worse off by sending a phone off to repair!!!!
0 Likes
Nofear
Pathfinder
Options
So why are Samsung allowed to release a phone with "it will come" software. But others who release a more polished finised aren't mentioned. or if we do, it's because we are "apple" users.
0 Likes
choccy31
Explorer
Options
Dude I'm a pro photographer and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the Ultra 24 and the last 2 updates have only improved everything further.

Whatever issues you have, most ve isolated as a bad handset, or user issues.

Hope you get sorted.

Not sure how any discounts are affected by a faulty handset or requiring repair.

Anyhow, best of luck.
0 Likes
Nofear
Pathfinder
Options
A pro photographer? And what? I've seen countless posts from 'pros' and it means nothing.

Go on on YouTube, Reddit and other forums and look at grain. Go on X and look at IceUniverse tweets.

I'm an armchair pro boxer. That means nothing
0 Likes
choccy31
Explorer
Options
Dude

You clearly have issues other than a phone.

I suggest you just walk away and talk to Samsung direct and stop being brave on the Internet.
0 Likes
Nofear
Pathfinder
Options
If they'd have solved my problems, I wouldn't be here. Don't call me dude please. You're not 15.
0 Likes
choccy31
Explorer
Options
Appologies, I clearly meant infant, by your tantrum.

Nofear
Pathfinder
Options
Sorry, I was meant to call you obnoxious by responding with your higher than thou response. We shall all bow down to 'pro' photographers that use smartphones..
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey guys. Chill. There is no need to get personal.