Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi when will it be fixed?

(Topic created on: 01-03-2023 01:45 AM)
Monkeyjim24
Explorer
Options
I can't believe that my £1249 won't stay connected to my Internet? 

Samsung are you having a laugh?

I am so angry 😠 and considering returning the phone 📱 for a refund?

When will there be a Software fix please 🙏🏼 my patience is running thin and I've read this is a wide spread issue with the phone.

Shall I just buy an iPhone 14 Pro Max?

21 REPLIES 21
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Have you reported the issue via the members app?
Monkeyjim24
Explorer
Options
Yes I have and spoken to technical waste of time 👎🏻
0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Well they're aware of it and apparently the next update should improve rhings
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I have the S22 Ultra which was plagued with poor connectivity problems early on, not just wifi it is any connections I.e wifi, Bluetooth, mobile data and NFC or dropping calls. They are ad hoc and happen out of the blue for no apparent reason. My phone is a lot better but still does it. I've attached a screenshot I did earlier today when it did it in the car whilst I had streaming radio on and not signal problems. Its hard to spot as it comes and goes in the background and you only really notice it when streaming or playing games etc where you need a stable connection. It does seem to improve with updates but not completely solved yet. I'm waiting for my S23 to arrive but missed delivery driver twice but when it arrives I'm hoping it will be more stable than the S22Screenshot_20230301_123553_LBC.jpg
Monkeyjim24
Explorer
Options
Oh I hope so mate!
0 Likes
Monkeyjim24
Explorer
Options
I'm going to contact very tomorrow and ask to return it and get an iPhone 14 Pro Max I'm fed up!
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't think I could bring myself to get an iPhone, too many restrictions etc but I do understand your frustration. If I were you I would wait for the March update as a lot of stuff gets fixed in the updates, and see how it goes
Monkeyjim24
Explorer
Options
See how I feel tomorrow/today lol 😆 night 🌙 😴 everyone 😴
0 Likes
Monkeyjim24
Explorer
Options
Just to let you all know I've had one more go. Reset the Vodafone WiFi 5 (not 6) Router, Turned off all Connected devices for about Ten Minutes and then Reset Network Settings on the phone before turning ALL back on and Signing my Phone up to the Router. Touch Wood it hasn't disconnected since. I normally fine it's when I'm trying to use Headspace or Spotify Streaming I will update if any change. FINGERS CROSSED 🤞🏻 everyone!
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So I'm not having any issues at all
0 Likes