Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change the apps selected for separate app sound

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 08:58 AM)
rosetea
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone else experienced an issue with changing the apps selected to play sound on a separate device? 

Since the UI6 upgrade I can no longer change the 5 selected apps I have configured to play on my phone when using headphones. If I go into the settings to do so there are only 4 apps available (Chrome, Google TV, Samsung Internet and YouTube) and they are all greyed out along with the 'Add apps' button.
7 REPLIES 7
zekebe
First Poster
Options

I have exactly same problem with s22 ultra and I'm still on oneui 5

0 Likes
rosetea
Journeyman
Options
To be honest it may have predated the UI upgrade, I only referenced that as I noticed it afterwards along with some significant issues with screen lag. I have submitted an error report and they've advised it's been passed to an expert. Hopefully they fix it!
0 Likes
ecrossev
First Poster
Options

Any update on this?

0 Likes
rosetea
Journeyman
Options
Sadly not, I submitted an error log and got a response saying they'll pass it on to an expert and get back to me
0 Likes
rosetea
Journeyman
Options
Ok so they got back to me today saying this has been fixed in the latest software update but when I check for an update none is available.
0 Likes
Badastin
First Poster
Options

Have we had a fix to this? Still having chrome play through my phonr speakers instead of my headphones and there is no way to fix it. 😭

0 Likes
rosetea
Journeyman
Options
They told me it was fixed in the most recent software update but I've installed it and still doesn't seem to be fixed (for me at least) so I have followed up on the ticket and waiting for a response. Can't believe this isn't sorted yet!!
0 Likes