Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superfast charging not working on S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 10:21 AM)
Monjur007
Apprentice
Options
I've got an anker 45 watt charger along with the 5 amp cable. When i plug the phone in at first it'll show superfast charging 2.0 but a few seconds later it changes to fast charging.

Superfast charging charged the phone in around an hour and 10 mins when I first got the phone. But for a while now since recent updates, it only fast charges the phone which takes around 1 hour 30 mins or so.

What's odd is the option to enable/disable fast charging is not there for me. I've tried resetting the phone and the problem is still there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
It's working fine what happens it will say fast charging 2.0 then it will just say fast charging like you said. It will infact still be super fast charging, they changed it on one ui 5
Monjur007
Apprentice
Options
I heard this in other posts, but i tested it recently. And the results show it litterally takes around 35 mins more than superfast 2.0.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Very strange because mine behaves the same but charges 0 to full around 65 mins
0 Likes
KP_76
Voyager
Options
I'm sure it's either the Anker charging plug or the charging cable. I've got the exact same Anker charging plug and had the same issue, where it would take 90 mins or more to fast charge, where before the charge would take just over an hour.

I switched over to an older 30 Watt charging plug by a company called RAVPower, using the supplied Samsung cable, and guess what? I'm getting a full charge in 65-70 mins!
Monjur007
Apprentice
Options
Cool, I'll try replacing this and failing that maybe get a different charger
0 Likes