Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protectors

(Topic created on: 26-08-2023 10:04 PM)
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
Hello all this is my first time posting on Samsung members, I've used this a lot for advice and recommendations on the past and taken on information that has been discussed. My reason for posting today is I can't seem to find a reliable source to find good screen protectors, I've been into a lot of (off brand) mobile phone shops to see the range that they have but they don't seem to have any quality protectors, I've also been on amazon and always get mixed opinions, can anyone shed some experience on this for me and recommend anything? I'd greatly appreciate any help, thank you. (UK based) 
26 REPLIES 26
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Depends on if you are looking for glass or PET type.
I don't personally like glass protectors on curved screens, so I go for a PET one
On my S23 Ultra I'm using the Samsung Official screen protector. It's great and good to use with the S Pen
I know someone that has a Whitestone Dome glass protector. It's certainly not cheap, but it's great quality and a quality install kit
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
My general advice, unless you are a high risk user, do you really want to cover a beautiful phone, lovely phone case is fine... But to cover the screen... Mmm not my thing
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
Thank you, I currently have a plastic film, when using the s pen it feels "soft" it creates indentations in the protector and gives off a really horrible film, my s23 ultra didn't come with any factory screen protector or I would have kept it on, it's what I've done previously with my s21 ultra
0 Likes
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
I would love to not be able to use a screen protector, in the past I've left the factory fitted one on the phone but when I received my s23 ultra on the launch It wasn't fitted, with my job and where my phone comes in and out my pocket i get lots of scratches in the screen which I'd like to try avoid, I switch between two cases at the moment, UAG case and samsungs own leather hardback case, both of which give an amazing feel and I enjoy switching between the two but I don't feel comfortable that they offer the level of screen protection I'd need
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I know the type you mention.
The Samsung one is not the soft type so the S Pen works fine with it
I haven't tried it yet, but on my S22 Ultra I used a Ringke one that was the same thing as the Samsung one
You definitely need to pick carefully what one you choose
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
Thank you for your advice I'm going to look more into the samsung official and the ringke one, I believe I used to have a ringke phone case which I thought was really good
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I went for the official Samsung protector too, it's great
GusB
Black Belt 
Options
I did the same. Happy so far
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
Thank you just found them on the website going to purchase a two pack and test them out