Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S23 trio offer

(Topic created on: 03-01-2024 01:37 PM)
Members_DUBBApo
Student
Options

I bought a S23 from Mobiles.co.uk on 29/12/2023 on a 24 month contract with ID Mobile and advertised as qualifying for the S23 trio offer. I'm trying to complete the S23 Trio offer application form but it asks for the "price paid". I've entered the monthly contract amount multiplied by 24 to give a total for the phone but it just says "price too low" and I can't think of any other valid amount. The original invoice has to be submitted with the claim but that is only for the £9 upfront cost, which again is "Too low". Anyone have any ideas how to successfully process beyond this stage of the claim? Or do I not qualify for the offer as I didn't buy the phone outright? 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hi @Members_DUBBApo. It would be best to contact the Promotion Team directly by email at s23trio@samsungoffers.claims by phone: 0330 808 0039 (UK) or +353 1800 851 015 (ROI). Hope this helps!

View solution in context

Solution
Members_DUBBApo
Student
Options

Problem solved. I checked the S23 retail price on Mobiles website (£899), inputted that figure and the application was accepted. A bit obvious really! Thanks for your suggestion anyway.

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hi @Members_DUBBApo. It would be best to contact the Promotion Team directly by email at s23trio@samsungoffers.claims by phone: 0330 808 0039 (UK) or +353 1800 851 015 (ROI). Hope this helps!

Solution
Members_DUBBApo
Student
Options

Problem solved. I checked the S23 retail price on Mobiles website (£899), inputted that figure and the application was accepted. A bit obvious really! Thanks for your suggestion anyway.

0 Likes
tttttto
First Poster
Options
I've claimed the £100 and disney , how do I claim the ear buds?
0 Likes
amanda30uk
First Poster
Options
Its a claim for them all you only need to do it once
0 Likes
longodds
First Poster
Options
I inputted the full contract price across the length of the contract plus the £9.
0 Likes
shad85
First Poster
Options
I received a similar offer but was wondering if it's genuine or not... have you received your prizes yet or did it turned out to be a scam?
0 Likes
First Poster
Options
What about the Bank Details. Did you input them. Are you entitled to the cash back on a contract if not brought outright?
0 Likes
longodds
First Poster
Options
I've got the Disney subscription and received notification I'll get the money and earpods but not received them yet. Assume all OK.
0 Likes
conned
First Poster
Options
I got the 100pounds and the Disney but was still waiting on the earbuds called then to ask about them they said they have tried to deliver them 5 times even though I've never seen any notification and also mail was returned as address not found even though thd mail man parks his vehicle outside my door every day
0 Likes