Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG S23+ PROBLEMS!

(Topic created on: 19-02-2023 09:15 AM)
MOBILEUNITED213
Navigator
Options
RIGHT SO I RESERVED MY PHONE YESTERDAY AND SET IT ALL UP AND TRANSFERRED ALL MY S22 DATA TO MY S23 AND YESTERDAY SOME KIND PERSON HELPED ME AND I AM REALLY HAPPY BUT THERE ARE SOME PROBLEMS WITH THE PHONE IN GENERAL. 

SO 1ST PROBLEM IS THAT MY BATTERY GOES DOWN VERY FAST SO I AM WORRIED THAT I HAVE NEEN SCAMMED BECAUSE IT IS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY SO YEAH.

2ND PROBLEM IS THAT I CAN'T ACCESS MY SAMSUNG ACCOUNT EVEN WHEN IM SIGNED IN TO IT IT KEEPS SIGNING OUT OF IT I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH SAMSUNG , I EVEN GOT IT FROM SAMSUNG OFFICIAL .
6 REPLIES 6
MOBILEUNITED213
Navigator
Options
Please help
0 Likes
ashifta4336
Explorer
Options
Me as well, the battery drain fast .
0 Likes
MOBILEUNITED213
Navigator
Options
Exactly
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @MOBILEUNITED213 

Congratulations on the choice of phone 👍 

Your phone will still be indexing and in the learning phase in regards to your battery as it learns your usage habits and settles down after the transfer of information.

The learning phase usually takes a little over a week.

And there's the fact that it's a new phone so you'll possibly be on it more to learn of it's many features and to tweak the settings.

Have a look in your Battery and Device Care Section under Battery to see what's using the battery.

You could then also look at options such as sleep and deep sleep options for apps and look at battery draining features connected to location.

Personally as I do not use 5G I also go into Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Under Network Mode choose the option without 5G.

It wouldn't harm to use this options too > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

In regards to your Samsung Account if your sure your using the correct password then if this continues remove the account and re add it.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
MOBILEUNITED213
Navigator
Options
I am sorry I am actually disappointed in samsung saying that they have made good phones in the past
keith30
Maestro
Options
There has been some reports about the ui 5.1 update causing the battery to drain on the S22 series within the last few days as well as reports of a bug in the camera effecting the stabilisation settings in some S23 models.
0 Likes