Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra Wifi

(Topic created on: 05-05-2023 06:52 PM)
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
Hello All!

I've just got this phone and I'm having mega issues with WiFi... one minute it'll be fine and the next it'll be slow and I'll have to toggle wifi on/ off. I've tried rebooting the wifi router (Eero Pro 6) and factory resetting my phone, but the issue persists.

Is this a known issue and if so, does anyone know if a fix is incoming?

J
14 REPLIES 14
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
I had to have my S23 Ultra replaced @_Jonno because it's audio quality on recorded video was very poor. It's Wifi reception via our home router was also very inconsistent, and, like you, I had to toggle Wifi on and off to regain signal. I got my replacement phone 36 hours after complaining to my network. Now not only is the audio in video quite superb on my replacement device, but the Wifi reception is absolutely rock steady. It holds on like a pitbull to it's annual steak treat. Your problem is a real one and you are not on your own (as you already know) and I hope it gets sorted for you as only someone who has suffered the issue can realise how frustrating it is. Good luck to you. 👍
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
After much troubleshooting and resetting, I think the issue maybe with the S23 not liking my ISPs DNS. I've changed my routers settings to use Googles DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and so far, I've not had any further issues. Time will tell....
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Reset your network settings and re add .
0 Likes
DavidQPR
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem and have tried everything but still sporadically the WiFi dies whereas everything else I have works fine. I'm now debating selling it and going back to iphone where I had none of these problems
0 Likes
Minismiler
First Poster
Options
A lot of good suggestions. Thank you. My Samsung sometimes doesn't auto connect to my router /WiFi and before I K ow it I've used a *h** load of data. I've done a reset on my router but will do all the other Che ks you suggest 👍
0 Likes