Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S23 Ultra WIFI 6E not finding network EU

(Topic created on: 10-02-2023 06:24 PM)
whcvip
Journeyman
Options

Just got the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, and just cannot find my WIFI 6E 6Ghz band, I have a Asus GT-AXE-16000 router.

Same issue with my two Samsung Galaxy Tab S8, so am thinking maybe Qualcomm does not support EU channels, because my S22 Ultra works just fine, as well as my Intel NUC 12 Pro, only my Qualcomm devices cannot see  this network.

Have tried several channels, change varies settings, even tried to use Enhanced Open, and change SSID to long, short, only caps, and so on, they can just not see the network at all. Tried WIFI scanner software, nothing it showing up in the 6Ghz band.

Any helt will be very appreciated, thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
whcvip
Journeyman
Options

New firmware out today for S23 Ultra, fixed the issue for me. 

View solution in context

20 REPLIES 20
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Not used wifi 6e as just on standard WiFi 6 ax3000. Which it does work with. Try installing WiFiman to see what that displays.
whcvip
Journeyman
Options

It just does not see the network, not using network analyzing apps either.

0 Likes
whcvip
Journeyman
Options

Does not see the SSID at all, no matter what I do.

0 Likes
whcvip
Journeyman
Options

Anybody else with this issue?

0 Likes
Davidor
Explorer
Options

Hello,
Same issue since 10 days I'm looking for how to do, my S21 ultra sees without problem and connect to the wifi 6E (6Ghz), my s23 Ultra, simply does not see wifi 6Ghz...

I have already made resets of my router, changed the settings, but the problem does not come from him, because all my other devices work!

I ordered a new 6E wifi card for my laptop, and created a shared network to see how it behaves!

I hope that a next update of the s23U, will solve this problem and that it is only temporary...

0 Likes
whcvip
Journeyman
Options

Still same issue here as well, just does not see my 6Ghz network at all, and now my S22 Ultra after latest oneUI 5.1 update, does not see the 6e WIFI as well. So maybe it is related to the latest version from Samsung (all though my S8 and S8 Ultra does not see the 6Ghz network either).

My Intel AX411 card still works fine, so seems to be an issue with Samsung at the moment.

Davidor
Explorer
Options

Hello, My S21 ultra received its One UI 5.1 update today, and it continues to see wifi 6E and connect to it without problem...

I hope for a next quick update of the S23U 😞

0 Likes
Davidor
Explorer
Options

I received my 6E wifi module, and... it finds my 6ghz network!

On the other hand, it is not possible to create a shared connection under windows 11 in 6ghz (not legal it seems).

Let's be patient!

0 Likes
SCFCBEST89
Student
Options
HI,

I have the exact same router as you whcvip and my s23 ultra doesn't show the 6e band either. So I'm guessing the ultra needs an update to address this issue.
0 Likes