Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra blurry pics

(Topic created on: 15-02-2023 05:55 PM)
Christo19862010
Pioneer
Options
Come on now samsung this is getting boring ,I have had my fair share of samsung phones now and yet again , low and behold in poor lighting the camera can not take a shot of a human or animal with any slight movement or its blurred .
It's taken so so long to get rid of that exynos but we are still stuck with this issue .

19 REPLIES 19
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't have this issue at all, my pictures are coming out fine
0 Likes
Christo19862010
Pioneer
Options
Taking pictures of people or pets with any slight movement in low light are coming out perfectly fine on your phone looking sharp and not blurred ?
I have had too many samsungs with the same issue to know that's not true.
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Have you ever thought it might be you and not having a perfectly steady hand.
I get good photos using the night mode and only get blur if I've moved.
Christo19862010
Pioneer
Options
No , plenty of friends point out the same issue , it's even on reddit ,it's been going on years I won't here other wise I'm afraid
Christo19862010
Pioneer
Options
Problem is people get a new phone and try stick up for it to justify the sale ,I've noticed it a lot particularly on this app ,problems will never get sorted with the attitude.
It's a great phone yes but this has been Going on a long time with posts all over about it , type it into reddit too it's not just me , I have owned so many samsungs now and it's always the same , just got rid of my 13 Pro max ,no problem on that , all cameras struggle with moving objects in low light so I don't expect it to be perfect but it's very noticeable with samsung phones.
I find it a bit ignorant tbh some of the responses when it comes to this topic
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think for me. In low light with moving objects.
I would go into pro mode and adjust ISO higher, then increase the shutter speed.
Settings will be dependent on light levels
I do know what you mean, but I get it in various degrees with my iPhone 14 Pro Max, Pixel 7 Pro and both my S22 Ultra and S23 Ultra
Though I don't get it too bad
But like I say, I tend to use the Pro mode in situations like this
Christo19862010
Pioneer
Options
Yeah good shout , I went into Pro mode earlier and increased the shutter speed but haven't had a good play around with that yet .
One thing I have just recently discovered from a youtube comment is there is now an app on goodlock called camera assistant with a capture speed option where you can opt for quality or speed or balanced ,also an option for picture softening and a quick tap shutter , I'm going to experiment with all this stuff
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes I've heard about this and I'm going to download that
It's extra controls for the camera that can come in handy
0 Likes
CodeFox
Journeyman
Options
Agree with this sentiment. I laughed when I saw the Samsung "can you send me that" advert. Funnily enough all the pictures taken in the advert wouldn't have any moment though such as somebody being proposed to. It is frustrating that every single photo will have the shutter speed so low it's blurry.