Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Protect battery

(Topic created on: 12-06-2023 01:27 PM)
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
This post applies to all using protect battery feature on 

Whata your thoughts how's the usage and battery ?

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
I'm most likely to charge twice a day if I do put it on the protect battery feature
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Personal preference but may not be ideal if need ti charge twice. 20-100 works best for my needs.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Oh ok thanks yes I think if I do put protect battery on it could result frequent partial charges like u said if in a basic user then fair enough to keep it on but I am not
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Samsungs information to me about protect batteryScreenshot_20230612_173840_Brave.jpgSmartSelect_20230612_174212_Brave_1000002580_1686588133.jpgScreenshot_20230612_175359_Brave.jpgSmartSelect_20230612_180711_Brave_1000002586_1686589631.jpg
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It's always beneficial to acquire information from lots of sources.

I hope the information that has been given here by members and by a Samsung Agent now go onto help you make an informed choice on what you want to do with your phone @sarasphotobox 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My Protect Battery routine for over night battery charge.

So it basically will stop charging at 85% and then resume charging at 5 am to full by 6am when I wake up to full 100%Screenshot_20230612_120251_Modes and Routines.jpg
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
So from the screenshots of samsung if I do go ahead with protect battery on daytime not charging right if I need to charge again in the day as 85% usage will be less is it bad
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You will have to come to your own decision.
You either do it or don't.

1. Either you charge as and when you battery is @ 15% upto 85% with battery protect.

Or

2. Like me start the day with 100% which will last you the day in most scenarios.

I do sometimes charge again during the day if at home and paying COD mobile. But that happens maybe once a week or so.
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Thanks I will take on your input and everyone on here