Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

pixel7 pro trade in to buy s23 ultra

(Topic created on: 10-02-2023 11:15 AM)
HusseinNabil
Journeyman
Options
Hi there , could I trade in my pixel 7pro for thw new s23 ultra, as I cannot find it in the trade in list and what value it should give me for it? thanks
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
If it's not in the list then it won't be available for trade in, you'd be better off selling it privately on ebay and putting the cash you get towards the s23 Ultra.

You may find it becomes available for trade in around the release of the pixel 8 but that's just speculation on my part.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
If it's not in the list then it won't be available for trade in, you'd be better off selling it privately on ebay and putting the cash you get towards the s23 Ultra.

You may find it becomes available for trade in around the release of the pixel 8 but that's just speculation on my part.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You could try going to different retailers and see what trade ins they are accepting
Sometimes they will have deals going.
0 Likes
HusseinNabil
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for your reply. I went through almost all retailers and all the same as samsung .
0 Likes
HusseinNabil
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for your reply. considered to do it, but it will take time and I would like to benefit from release offers.
0 Likes