Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 and Android Auto/ Google Assistant

(Topic created on: 10-02-2023 12:37 PM)
Aeroadster
Journeyman
Options
Paired this new phone to my Mazda 6 and it won't recognise the Mazda MZD head unit.

My Huawei P40 Pro with side loaded GMS, and latest Android Auto works fine.

I tried changing my USB settings for File Transfers and also tried USB Debugging as Enabled and Disabled, but to no avail.

Is this a Samsung issue as other Android 13 phones work in my car running the latest AA app.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Jenatron
Apprentice
Options

I am in the same position.  my note 20 works perfectly and S23 ultra will not connect.  Can't even change the usb setting 

0 Likes
Aeroadster
Journeyman
Options
I am keeping an eye on updates to Google App, and Maps. I find updates being released every two or three days, so I'll keep checking if they fix the problem
0 Likes
tweetatoo
Navigator
Options

Issues of Android Auto are actually since S22 Series there. I use currently the presumably "King of Gaming Phones" - the S22 Ultra, which is not, by the way. Unfortunately the worst experience with Samsung at all! Multiple issues, hardware is horrible, performance and heat issues. The problem, Samsung introduces every now and then new issues with OneUI, that they never get fixed or even recognised by Samsung.

Quitting Samsung After S22 Ultra, never again Samsung!

There are now many "perfectly working" Android phones out there with the best of best processors, fantastic gaming performance, amazing battery with super super fast charging, and best of all, better prices!

0 Likes
Aeroadster
Journeyman
Options
Do you have a Mazda or just the same problem with a different vehicle?
0 Likes
nlupine
Journeyman
Options
Good morning
I have the same problem. My S23+ does not connect Android auto to my car!
0 Likes
Carlos Orduna
Student
Options

I have a Z flip 4 with Android 13, One UI-version 5.1, with the latest updating of Android Auto, original Samsung Cable working ok with early phones; and in the screen of a Peugeot 208 from 2023 keeps canceling every 2 -3 minutes . It starts ok, but after a while keeps on and off.  Does Samsung have a solution to this problem ? 

0 Likes