Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People distorted around edges of photos - S23 Ultra main camera

(Topic created on: 06-05-2023 01:26 AM)
OzJamie
Apprentice
Options

Whenever group photos are taken using my phone, the people around the edges are stretched. Alternatively, if you try to position your subject towards one side of the photo, they are stretched. The photos look so bad I can't use them for anything. I'm now missing capturing memories.

I have actually gone back to using my S10 Plus for group photos (when I'm at my house and have it handy) so that people look natural and non-stretched.

Everyone keeps talking about how good the S23 ultra camera is. Is there some setting I need to change to prevent image distortion? (I'm not a professional photographer by any means... and just want a good point and shoot group photo.)

Thanks for your help!

12 REPLIES 12
Mfahadshah
Apprentice
Options

After reading all the comments I'll leave this solution for someone:

The Remaster feature in Samsung gallery is pretty good (not perfect) in fixing up the distorted images. I was able to fix most of my pictures with it but the down side is you have to do it one by one and some pictures are better off without applying remaster. So u just have to spend some time fixing all your images. 

OzJamie
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for sharing this!!!

I hadn't noticed this feature before. It's definitely a massive improvement! 🙂

0 Likes
Mfahadshah
Apprentice
Options

To conclude my research there are other apps available including Samsung apps (galaxy enhance-x) but they all work one by one. To fix them in bulk you need lightroom premium. 

0 Likes