Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P*****. Waste of money.

(Topic created on: 24-04-2024 12:50 PM)
Draclauria
First Poster
Options

Of course you guys never communicated the fact that you no longer have sd card slots. Actually been scammed by this company. Where does it state on the optus website for selling your phone that it no longer has any spot for a micro sd card. I don't want my pictures on One Drive. I hate Spotify. You have legit cut your customers off from being able to use their over $1000 phone easily. I shouldn't have to put my thousands of songs on my pc and my thousands of photos all onto my pc just because you guys a greedy and cheap. You guys are acting just like Apple. Hope you're proud of yourselves.

6 REPLIES 6
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What? Do you mean these specs found on the Optus website?1713959780645_1713959780637_0.jpg
keith30
Mastermind
Options
Oh' dear, someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning. Get over yourself. Everyone chooses what they want, like you in your S23. If your not happy then leave this forum
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where on the Optus website does it actually state Micro SD Card supported (OP presumed).

Fact is hardly any flagships have Micro SD card functionality these days and budget models likely to follow the same way.
S24 Ultra
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It is common knowledge  that few premium device support  SD slots  and in any case always advisable to do a bit of research.   A look at some devices that do have them (including Mid Range  Samsung  Devices)   https://www.androidcentral.com/best-android-phones-expandable-storage 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

williboys
Journeyman
Options
I have a Samsung a05s it's only budget phone but top of line budget! And has SD card supported , I have a redmi note 12that is a mid range and does NOT support SD cards so kinda proves that SD card functions are totally on the way out ! The fact is they are simply Not needed anymore .
MarkBryant
Explorer
Options
Of course, I understand that everyone has their own preferences and opinions. When considering an upgrade to any technology, it is important for the customer to conduct some basic research on the product they are interested in purchasing.

Samsung is transparent in providing information about the features of its products on its official website.