Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6 minimized notifications BIG.

(Topic created on: 10-02-2024 02:03 AM)
parallel_me_
Student
Options
I really don't believe Samsun's designers approved this. The whole point of minimizing notifications is to keep them out of the way. This was very well managed in One UI 5.1 where the minimized/silent notifications are grouped together as a single ribbon at the very end and tucked away. 

Now, in One UI 6, the minimized notifications are huge and obnoxious with dead space between them and takes up almost the same space as normal notifications. What would be the point of minimizing notifications now?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I also like my notifications to be minimised @parallel_me_ which is why I use an app called Dynamic Spot

I appreciate nkt everyone want to use an app however if the current customisation won't allow what we want then sometimes an app is the way forward,  along with sending feedback via the Samsung Members App. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I loved the way notifications were displayed on the Note 20 Ultra, it was more practical.
parallel_me_
Student
Options
Can I know the publisher of the app and some more details? I'm down for an app to keep my minimized notifications minimized and not so huge.

Agree, feedback is the only way forward.
0 Likes