Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moisture detection

(Topic created on: 21-08-2023 09:32 PM)
steph9902
Apprentice
Options
I have moisture detected icon on my phone, i can only wireless charge, ive tried numerous things, ( on youtube ) this has gone on for over a week now, any other ideas please
11 REPLIES 11
wintersmith
Pioneer
Options
First check your charging port are clean, take some needle and clean out if anything in. After that even if there is any moisture it's get dry quickly
0 Likes
steph9902
Apprentice
Options
Thank you, ive done that today, fingers crossed
0 Likes
Brainic
Pioneer
Options
You might want to get the charging port replaced.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If all your troubleshooting steps fail then a Samsung Service Centre will need to take a look @steph9902

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I had that issue when I went to holiday with me s21 ultra during rainy season. And it wouldn't let me charge except wirelessly like you.

Came back and it sorted it self out.
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
0 Likes
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
I've had times where my phone has done that & turned out to be a fault on the charging cable itself not on the phone.
0 Likes
steph9902
Apprentice
Options
Thank you but as soon as i plug numerous cables in the phone beeps and won't stop until i disconnect
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

We do have a handy guide to help out with this, there are a couple of steps you might not have tried: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/my-device-displays-a-water-drop-icon-and-will-not-...

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
steph9902
Apprentice
Options
Hi thanks for the replies, still got the problem, would this be covered under the warranty as phone only 3 months old or would this be classed as water damage ( which i have not) which im unsure if covered under warranty?
0 Likes