Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Is it possible to get rid of this?

(Topic created on: 25-11-2023 01:52 PM)
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Its very very very annoying. If I want to change orientation of my phone I'll do it in the notification bar. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Slide down the notification centre and find the auto rotate icon (if you don't have it you may need to add it) and hold on the auto rotate icon itself and toggle the option I've highlighted off1700925182188.jpg

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @BaronDigo. Are you seeing this icon on every app, or just certain apps (or when you've got your screen in a certain orientation)? Please can you elaborate on when it appears, so that I can try to recreate it and help you to remove the icon?

BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Hi Paul. Yep is almost every app except games. Especially Youtube, whatsapp facebook. It mostly happens when I tilt my phone. It pops on either 4 corners of the phone
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
When yoi tilt left, it appears at the bottom left, tilt right appears top right.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Thanks, @BaronDigo. I've checked this and it's an Android feature that will show when/if you have Auto rotate switched off. To ensure that it's deactivated effectively, you'd need to use Auto rotate. For the benefit of other Community users, I've enclosed a guide below (from Samsung US):

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088202/

0 Likes
Solution
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Slide down the notification centre and find the auto rotate icon (if you don't have it you may need to add it) and hold on the auto rotate icon itself and toggle the option I've highlighted off1700925182188.jpg
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Life saver
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Glad I could help 😁