Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How do I claim my free ear buds?

(Topic created on: 24-02-2023 02:21 PM)
Tracymcpherson
Apprentice
Options

Hello i have just purchased the Samsung 23 ultra how do I claim my free ear buds 

Go to solution
77 REPLIES 77
AndrewL
Options

@Emma58: Have you recently pre-ordered a Flip5, Fold5 or Tab S9 between the 26.07.2023 - 31.07.2023? If so, then you can claim your free Buds 2 Pro by following the link below. 

https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/giftbuds2pro/en-GB/

Emma58
Explorer
Options

Perfect, thanks Andrew 

quinnan
Journeyman
Options
Hello i have just purchased the Samsung 9 ultra tablet how do I claim my free ear buds 

0 Likes
nandnipatel
First Poster
Options
Hey i have purchased the Samsung s23 ultra on 15th july so how do i claim my free ear buds ??
0 Likes
Sim6486
First Poster
Options
I purchased it from tescos, how can I claim my ear buds for S23ultra
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Sim6486: The current offer to receive a set of Galaxy Buds2 Pro with the S23 Ultra is only available with purchases made directly from samsung.com, whereby the Buds would be automatically allocated to your basket at the purchase stage. Tesco may have their own promotion, therefore you may wish to reach out to them directly for further assistance. 

0 Likes
Kirky1967
First Poster
Options
I bought my s23 ultra 4 weeks ago and the free ear buds 2 Pro offer is with Samsung, not my provider . I'm still waiting, I've been told I don't have to 'claim' my buds, it's automatic.
0 Likes
Kirky1967
First Poster
Options
My purchase was from 02 shop. The offer is from Samsung, but it's a big promo in the 02 shop.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Kirky1967: This is likely to be an O2 specific offer, as our own recent September promotion required you to purchase the Galaxy S23 Ultra directly from samsung.com in order to receive a free set of Galaxy Buds2 Pro.

0 Likes
yasi25
First Poster
Options
I bought s23 from three can I claim earpods
0 Likes