Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google maps navigation problems (gps)

(Topic created on: 24-03-2023 01:31 PM)
Patryk9356
Apprentice
Options
Do any of you also have a problem with Google maps navigation ? It seems like my phone is losing gps signal. Sometimes, but not always, I have message "gps searching" next to the arrow on the map . Pretty often my position on the map freezes for 1-2 minutes. This screws me up. S23U is my work tool. Previously I had. S10+ And in 3 years I have never had a problem with gps. This is not what I expect from a flagship model. 

• Optimisation mode off
• Normal battery mode
• In the Google Maps menu , battery tab mode "unlimited"
Any suggestions?
15 REPLIES 15
AaronJones
Apprentice
Options
I have the same problems it is ridiculous, all from launch I moved from s7 to s10 and no problems at all, got the s21ultra on release date and that from day 1 had the same problems and still occurred for 2 years, I thought that was faulty so I was pleased to get the s23ultra, an expensive flagship phone, and exactly the same problems. I have tried all suggestions so it isn't that. And digging around shows many have the same problem!
Gagan8661
First Poster
Options

hi Patryk 

Have you the solution for it. I got same issue . I changed brand new phones 3 times.

0 Likes
Ldmza
Student
Options

Is Samsung working on this issue? It's a massive problem not being able to navigate (with a premium device) 

0 Likes
Patryk9356
Apprentice
Options
No idea , but it's absolute joke !
0 Likes
Gagan8661
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue with GPS 

I cancelled my contract 3 times. There is something wrong in device Samsung s23 regular one. It is so fed up for me. I am delivery driver I used a lot. I cancelled it and buy second hand phone from market. Now It is ok.. Very bad experience with samsung s23 

0 Likes
jahangirali
Journeyman
Options
I am having this same issue, randomly on a journey I get no gps signal even in a area that i have been through before.
0 Likes