Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 no notifications sorted out

(Topic created on: 13-09-2023 05:24 PM)
Renars
Voyager
Options
Hi all. I post couple posts about not receiving any notifications on watch 6 classic. Issue sorted out simply. My arms are all tattoo and watch can not read your watch. All what u need to do is go to your watch settings > security and privacy> turn off wrist detection and all my notifications now works like a rocket.

12 REPLIES 12
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Happy ending 😇

0 Likes
Renars
Voyager
Options
Finally. 2 weeks samsung experts was trying to resolve but nothing. Today I read in Internet about tattoo and watches and sorted out my self 🙃
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Glad it's sorted. I've also read on here that tattoos can restrict the health sensors too...do you find this?
0 Likes
Renars
Voyager
Options
Problems was just with notifications. Health apps work great
0 Likes
halfman
Journeyman
Options

can you still receive calls even though wrist detection is off.

I have been reading some people can and others cant, especially with tattoos.

I am getting mixed reviews, so just wodering how it is for others.

0 Likes
Renars
Voyager
Options
Everything work fine
halfman
Journeyman
Options
Do u receive WhatsApp calls phone calls and notifications.

Thanks
0 Likes
Renars
Voyager
Options
Yes, everything works fine
halfman
Journeyman
Options
I have had my galaxy watch 6 since launch ,with wrist tattoos, wrist detection off and never been able to receive any calls. All calls would still come through but my watch would not make any sounds or vibrate .

I have recently bought myself a new watch band , since the original watch band started to deteriorate through wear and tear at the buckle. (Months later)

Since wearing the new watch band bought recently all calls are coming through vibrate/sound .

How strange is this. Before that I would have to use epoxy stickers which would work now and again . I then heard of sport medical tape.which worked fine also ,but would every so often stop receiving notifications even though wrist detection was off.

Months and months of trying different solutions .
0 Likes