Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD notifications problems on Galaxy s23 Ultra

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Emilija
Journeyman
Options

Hi! I received ONE UI 6.1 update yesterday on my s23 Ultra. First I noticed AOD clock style, color and brightness changed and old settings for AOD removed from meniu, so... it takes time while I found the decission. But... AOD notifications icons also changed, they are only white color and too small. Also changed design 😞 How to return old notifications style on AOD, or to change them design to make them brighter and a little bigger?

9 REPLIES 9
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Download and install Good Lock app from Galaxy store. Install the Lock Star module and there you can resize, move, and colour your icons. The module also has a brightness adjuster so the AOD screen is not so dim now.
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
No more app icons original colour on AOD. Can chose colour but all the same colour or white...I believe still has to fixing
Matthew67
Explorer
Options

Why to install an external app on a so expensive mobile? Why then did not leave this feature? This seems intentional 

Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
That was my gripe too. Unfortunately, without a solution from Samsung, it's the only fix.
0 Likes
Matthew67
Explorer
Options

This is a SHAME. THEY intentionality got back to old features to push in changing the phone. If they do not fix it with one month I will sell my Ultra and pass to HUAWEI.

SHAME ON SAMSUNG

Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
With Huawei you will have Google problem as banned.
0 Likes
Matthew67
Explorer
Options

No problem. I will change browser

0 Likes
AuroraMoon
Student
Options

Good lock app is not available in my country. But i should be completely fixed (back) by stock, i dont want use additional apps for everything.

0 Likes
brianc61
Apprentice
Options

I was told it only works with 6.0 bot 6.1. It tried, did not work.

0 Likes