Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fast charger with international plug

(Topic created on: 26-09-2023 04:31 PM)
ScottHu
First Poster
Options

Good afternoon, I recently bought the 45w charger so I can fast charge will overseas.  When I plug the plug converter into the wall than plug my charger into the plug converter all I can see on my S23Ultra is a "blue rotating ring" but the phone doesnt charge.  Once I returned to the States I tried it without the converter plug and same thing.  Anyone with this issue, if so any how to fix if possible? Since it has been over 30 days since I bought charger I cant return it and I dont want to spend another $25-30 if it is not a charger issue but something with the phone.  It charges on a normal 25w (I believe its 25w) charger.

Thx

Scott

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
Use a Samsung charger if the charger you have failed to charge up your phone, so overseas they have different voltage rates. UK here use 250 volts where in the states I believe it's less 110v
ScottHu
First Poster
Options

Thx Keith, I purchased the adapter plug so I could use my charger/s over seas, all my charging devices worked just not the 45w charger.  I think it must be the charger cause it didn't work back in the States as well.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am from the UK and go to the states all the time and able to charge my phone fine. The blue charge ring it to tell you that it's charging at 45w aka super fast charge 2.0

There blue ring appears for a couple of second then disappears but phone continues to charge
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It very much sounds like a charger issue. Your troubleshooting suggests that is the case.
0 Likes