Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not use care plus insurance

(Topic created on: 15-11-2023 03:42 PM)
madchris
Pioneer
Options
Samsung care plus has cancelled my insurance and it's January nobody has been able to answer why and I find it truly shocking the big company like this country a disabled person this badly I want to fought Samsung was at the best but now I will not recommend because in the day they cannot be honest towards their customers about what's going on Chris southam
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Have you contacted Assurant who run it? They have terms to say they can cancel if they suspect fraud etc.

You got some shady dealings? If so, you best have enough for the rest of the class.

MB
madchris
Pioneer
Options
I been trying for 10 mouth to get all 4 sorted out but you never speak to the same person and they say one off
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
So what did they 'actually' say?

MB
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@madchris Were you given any reason, have you made claims in the past?  Assurant can cancel if they suspect any information is inaccurate or misleading, as has been mentioned may wish to contact the company or seek clarification from Samsung Care Plus.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
When we've contacted both lots of insurance companies who do the cover for Samsung they keep telling us to go back to Samsung so we're getting round and round the houses and the team who deal with that problems from Samsung just keep disappearing off the face of the earth and not answering me it's like I put in a request for all the payments the document and everything to be shown to us within 30 days Samsung have not replied to the British laws that's from the citizens advice bureau and sent that to them on my behalf
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
I've not made no claims or anything they said I wasn't paying the premium but what citizens advice bureau and trade in standard to work help I'd painted two years premium in a year and then they canceled it as soon as the second year premium will start in and they can't answer me they say I'm a one-off but I don't believe them it's a shame because it to me it's only the good insurance policy but now I think between Samsung and the insurance company there is something more going on I the one lose out here
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
I mean they reserve the right to cancel, how did you pay for 2 years?

MB
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
By mouthly payment and it work out I pay the 2 year worth in 12 mouth and they taken extra out my account what they cannot tell for what the hole think is wrong I never in my life had this much problem with a insurance and Samsung and there insurance company are not saying anything what make it worse and them not comply to British laws of sending me all the details through trading standards they are not very honest and it mean I lost that money
0 Likes