Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove these websites?

(Topic created on: 11-06-2023 12:41 AM)
Kirstyl0u
Pathfinder
Options
Hey, I was trying to change what notifications i get and went into chrome and these websites were there I literally recognised 3 of them. How do i remove the others please? 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Kirstyl0u
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks Fiona26. Unfortunately neither of these worked for me.
I googled the website and apparently its dangerous malware. Im tempted to clear all cache and data feom chrome but will that delete all my passwords in password manager?
Kirstyl0u
Pathfinder
Options

Went on notifications for chrome app and found all these websites i don't recognise. Upon googling them it appears some of them are malware/virus. I'm really concerned and don't want these on my new phone (s23plus). How would I remove them and if I was to clear the cache and data from the Google chrome app, would it delete everything in my password manager? Please help! Thank you in advance. 
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @Kirstyl0u 

You may need to go deeper into the app or in your Google App so see if you can remove or block such sites.

You can clear the Cache in the App with confidence but if you clear the Data part then that will remove any personal information. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

HappyPotato21
Journeyman
Options
That will delete your passwords from Password manager but that could be a good thing, preventing hackers or if anybody takes your phone.
Solution
Options
In Chrome, open Settings > Site settings > All sites > And then click on the sites you want to remove.
keith30
Maestro
Options
To be honest I would delete chrome and use Samsung Internet browser instead, I do it's my main Internet browser. Iv'e never liked chrome, it's full of bugs and malware viruses. Stay clear if you want your device safe.
0 Likes
Kirstyl0u
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you so much this has worked for All but 2 websites. Thank you!
0 Likes
Kirstyl0u
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you so much
0 Likes