Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming free ear buds

(Topic created on: 17-05-2023 06:55 PM)
kev2676
Apprentice
Options
Hi I purchased Samsung galaxy s23 on the 15th of April from o2 and it comes with free ear buds, I've waited 30 days like they said to receive authentic code sms but nothing. I've just rang the shop I picked the phone up from and they now said you have to claim directly from Samsung has anyone got any link's to claim please 🙏 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This isn't a Samsung promotion @kev2676 

It's one being run by o2.

Claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Ends 10 May.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 April 2023 until 10 May 2023 and claim one pair of free Galaxy Buds2 Pro (“Gift”) Gift value worth £219. Gift value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 13 April 2023.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase”) will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £219 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Voucher code expires on 5 July 2023.

Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Gift, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms. "

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

24 REPLIES 24
StarTerry
Journeyman
Options
. Once the Qualifying Purchase is made customers will be receive a unique voucher code via SMS 30 days of purchase to claim one (1) free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro as listed in Table 1 below (the “Gift”) upon purchasing a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung Smartphone listed in Table 1 (each a “Promotion Product”) from O2 within the Promotion Period, subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This isn't a Samsung promotion @kev2676 

It's one being run by o2.

Claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Ends 10 May.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 April 2023 until 10 May 2023 and claim one pair of free Galaxy Buds2 Pro (“Gift”) Gift value worth £219. Gift value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 13 April 2023.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase”) will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £219 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Voucher code expires on 5 July 2023.

Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Gift, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms. "

kev2676
Apprentice
Options
Yeah that's what I thought bandOfBrothers.is it 30 working days or just 30after purchase as it was 30days on Monday the 30th
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @kev2676  👍 

It does not state this as ' working days ' so to me that could mean 30 days straight after the purchase date.

0 Likes
S23Jay
Student
Options
Just received a text from O2 but it doesn't work when I try to check out via the O2 shop... Anyone help please 🙏
0 Likes
kev2676
Apprentice
Options
So did I today and mine didn't work you need to look closely at the zeros if the code has any they are actually capital o O not zeros 0
0 Likes
S23Jay
Student
Options
It all worked up to the point of checking out... then an error. I spoke to O2 and they are aware of the issue.
0 Likes
S23Jay
Student
Options
🤔Screenshot_20230519_144129_My O2.jpg
0 Likes
SarahP46
First Poster
Options
I've had the same issue and called o2 but they say to claim on samsung memebers app which I did and the claim form isn't there. Did you get yours in the end?
0 Likes