Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney + offer

(Topic created on: 10-04-2024 10:39 AM)
stretch9999
Student
Options
Hi.
I purchased new phones for my son and wife back in December. Registered for the offers (buds, £100 cashback and 12 months disney + subscription) currently received first two offers but not disney +. Anyone on here able to direct me into claiming this or what I need to do. 
I've opened disney plus on my TV, added their email addresses but they are not recognised?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

You needed to go Samsung Wallet, Promotions to sign up to Disney Plus.

However you may now be out of time as I believe the offer expired at the end of March.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
abumariamx
First Poster
Options
The offer may have expired but you have three months to activate the subscription. Can anyone confirm this as I am having the same problem and was under the impression that you had 3 months to activate it.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@stretch9999: Please be advised that the Disney+ boost offer ended on the 31st March 2024, therefore it is no longer possible to claim your 12 month subscription via the Boost website, where the link to the claim has been removed. I apologise for any disappointment this may cause you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplusfullterms/

0 Likes
stretch9999
Student
Options
Hi all. I get the offer was ended 31st march but how were we supposed to know this as no email from samsung or sky to say we needed to log into wallet. We were expecting an email like the other offers but nothing. Poor service if you ask me
AndrewL
Options

@stretch9999: When you registered for the Buds and cashback via the Promotions website, this also contained instructions on how to redeem the Disney+ subscription via the landing page.

"Redeem 12 months Disney+ subscription by 31/03/2024 by visiting samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus."

https://samsungoffers.claims/winterdeals/S23trio/en-GB

0 Likes
AshG2790
First Poster
Options
This has happened to me too. Very poor. How many people go back to check things like that once they've received emails saying their trio bundle was on its way?!
No email confirmation of what steps were needed to be taken. I agree, poor service. Hard earned money spent for a reward we can't have. Surely there's a link that can be used to add this on??
0 Likes
DragosMN
First Poster
Options
Same thing happened to me. 12 months of disney gone.
0 Likes
REE42
First Poster
Options
Hi, bit confused here, I bought my s23fe 11/04/2024. The Disney plus offer was saying valid until 30/04/2024!!! Not March as this thread is saying. I have tried everything suggested, the boost app, the boost site, the wallet, all of them to no avail. How am I supposed to get this code that was clearly stated would be available when I purchased the phone and registered the phone before 30/04/2024. If the offer was not avaliable when I bought the phone, why was it advertised as added to the purchase?
0 Likes
Andy_____Rob
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same boat. Bought a Samsung tablet for my daughter at over £1000. (and a Samsung phone for her around the sane time).

Just gibe to claim it for her and it's expired. No warning. No emails. Nothing. Shady business from such a big company. I'm sure they could do something to address this. 

0 Likes