Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block messages

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Bradley3647
Explorer
Options
Hi all, I keep getting messages off my college that I no longer attend as I have finished my course. They want me to go in for a English exam and keep messaging about revision lol. I can't seem to stop the messages coming through no matter how much I try and block them. They don't have a contact and doesn't show a number or anything and when i press block it comes up "invalid number" is there any way to stop these messages? 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Are you able to login in to your course or the college website? If so you could probale disable to delete your account details there.

Or

Call the college reception. Or email them. And quote data protection to get them to remove your number from their system if you are in the EU.

Also are the notifications in the message app or another app which you may have installed?
Bradley3647
Explorer
Options
The notifications are in the messages app and I'm also unable to sign into my college account as it says I'm not enrolled in a course so my only option is to try and find there email on Google and email them from my private email which I didn't really want to do either. I might just make a spam 🤣
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I can't believe in this day and age that you cannot Google the college, go to contact us and then either call them or email them to ask them to take your details off their system.

If you are in the UK, there are laws around this sort of thing.
0 Likes