Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will not buy Samsung again if they don't switch to Snapdragon

(Topic created on: 22-05-2022 03:05 PM)
momo1974
Journeyman
Options
If Samsung insists on selling phones with Exynos processors in UK , will switch to Pixel phones , they even send stability and bug fixes to Snapdragon devices first ,not to the low performance devices.
I am a loyal customer for Note series as I believed that it delivers more quality than the S series and unfortunately I had to buy the S series again this year because they canceled the Note , I bought the S22 Ultra along with the S8 ultra and i regret buying the S22 ,overheqring , low performance and lagging .
My old Note 10 plus is still faster
35 REPLIES 35
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Yep, i'm gonna swap to the Google Pixel 7 Pro after the abysmal performance of the S 22 Ultra and the Awful Quality of the galaxy watch 4 mine claims 1 Day and 21 Hours more like less than 24 Hours hoping the pixel watch will be better.
Tezz
Voyager
Options
Same here. The s22 ultra has loads of problems.
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Oh and if your a Fold/Flip user you get treated as a second class customer so sod them.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung has been using Exynos for as long as I can remember here.
Personally my S22 Ultra works great. I have no complaints with it.
You say about Pixel devices. Pixel 6 and 6 Pro phones get their updates after my S22 Ultra usually.
If you have problems with your S22 Ultra, there are plenty of threads on here to help you find and remedy them.
The S22 Ultra is a Note in all but name.
I've had all the Note phones since the Note 4, and this is the best of them all.
Well the experience I have with mine
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hell yeah. I'll always buy whatever device suits ME best

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Z Fold and Z Flip are Snapdragon phones
0 Likes
dumbdummy
Journeyman
Options
Well phone updates depends on your Network. But I agree, Exynos is *****.
momo1974
Journeyman
Options
They should give us the option to buy which processor we prefer , we pay same amount of money, Snapdragon users claim that they get better battery performance, I am a heavy user and use multi apps all the time , it is slower than my Note 10 plus.
0 Likes
momo1974
Journeyman
Options
My phone is unlocked, so it depends on the region and the processor
0 Likes