Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi issue

(Topic created on: 10-11-2022 11:53 AM)
Mcculloch08
First Poster
Options
Is anyone else having WiFi related issues since updating to One UI 5 on any Galaxy S22 devices? 

My S22+ has become error prone with WiFi since the update. Struggles to load any sort of content, regularly loses WiFi signal altogether and doesn't reconnect unless I turn WiFi off and on again. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Mcculloch08: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered issues with your Wi-Fi connection following your recent update. To troubleshoot the situation, please can you try connecting to an alternate Wi-Fi network to see if the issue persists? If it does, press the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the device and address any temporary issues that might be a contributing factor. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. You may also wish to try heading to Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings > Reset settings, then head to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > On > Select your router from the list of available networks > Enter the required credentials to complete the connection, then monitor the performance. It can also be beneficial to unplug your router at the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in to reset it, and account for any problems with the router itself. 

0 Likes
Mcculloch08
First Poster
Options
Hello,

I've tried all these steps already, but the same problems continue to occur. It's seems fine once I reconnect to a WiFi point, but after a few minutes it'll stop from loading content then disconnect altogether.
0 Likes
Williamchigham
First Poster
Options
Yes I'm having the same problem thanks
0 Likes
Newbs20
Journeyman
Options

I'm having the same problems with a S21 Ultra. I've tried all the same steps as instructed by Samsung with no success. I've sent a million reports via the members app but still no joy 

0 Likes