Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi and network reception

(Topic created on: 25-06-2022 09:55 PM)
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

How's your quality of both of those? I live inside a flat which has poor signal and can't really even play YouTube videos on mobile data , while a friend with old Huawei phone managed to everything easily... 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
8 REPLIES 8
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Both working fine. Is your friend on the same mobile network 

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Wifi fine on my Tab A7 and Nokia G50. I don't use mobile data at home though because I live in a small village with very poor coverage. I can make calls and send sms inside but that is all.
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Adi0 Hello, try resetting the values of the access points. To do this, go to Settings/Connections//Access point names-the three dots at the top right-Reset values.
If the problem persists, try Reset network settings from Settings/General management/Reset. You will not lose personal data, but you have to reconfigure wireless connections.
Also verify that your friend has the same telephone company as yours and it is not a place with little coverage. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

zarco1975
Helping Hand
Options
Hello,

I'm in France and it's the same problem.
If the mobile reception is weak, the phone loses the connection, the 4g or 4g+ logo is still indicated but the connection is down.
the only way to have a stable connection is to switch the smartphone to 3g only, and you you will no longer have a cut on Youtube.
It's a big technical problem on all S22 Ultra and Samsung does not solve this bug ... worse,
it ignores the dissatisfaction of these customers for this problem (international problem)
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Bad reception is problem that mobile provider should look at and you should find one that has better coverage 

0 Likes
zarco1975
Helping Hand
Options
this problem occurs with different providers and in different countries. it's a problem with the phone
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I'm fortunate then in this country with my current provider and no such problem 

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Tnx, it didn't fix it tho. 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes