Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchscreen sensitivity

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 11:22 PM)
Sagachristos
Explorer
Options
Hi all,
Am I the only one experiencing reduced touch screen sensitivity on my S22 ultra? I usually have to press a button multiple times these days and I don't have a screen protector on. Or anyway I can increase the sensitivity of the screen? 
9 REPLIES 9
MightyNoodle
Journeyman
Options
I don't have an issue, but you can increase it by toggling a setting on under the display settings.
Sagachristos
Explorer
Options
Okay thanks. Will try that
0 Likes
jjfrommj
Journeyman
Options

I'm experiencing the same problem toggling the touch sensitivity setting on didn't change anything 

Sagachristos
Explorer
Options
Same here. Sigh
0 Likes
Mariam_Mch
Journeyman
Options

I'm facing the same problem on my S22+, probably after the latest update on March 17th, touch sensitivity toggling didn't change anything, please help. 

0 Likes
Mariam_Mch
Journeyman
Options

UPDATE: not system settings reset, not Factory data reset didn't work with the problem. any other solutions?

please help! 🙏 

AndrewL
Options

@Mariam_Mch: If you have tried heading to Settings > Display > Touch Sensitivity > On, and you're still finding that the phone is as responsive as you'd like, then please try heading to Settings > Accessibility > Touch and Hold Delay > Short > Back > Tap Duration > Off (if this is already off, toggle it on and reduce the time to 0.1 seconds). 

0 Likes
Mariam_Mch
Journeyman
Options

Thank you, but touch sensitivity didn't work and the tap duration is off, turned on tu 0.1 and off again, nothing helps. 😑 should I go to the local repair service? will there be any use of it?

0 Likes
Jonnybourne67
First Poster
Options
Try this it worked for me
https://youtu.be/ZaSEprPZiL8
0 Likes