Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System update

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Aaron8815
Journeyman
Options
had system update last night ever since no longer able to connect to my wifi just keeps disconnecting and restarting the phone bt says no issue anyone else have the same issues 
27 REPLIES 27
Aaron8815
Journeyman
Options
yeah same here
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
It's up to you what you do, but what have you got to lose by doing a factory reset? If it works, great, but if not, then you're no worse off are you.
0 Likes
binek074
Explorer
Options

Same issue here!!!
cache, reset, updating google services - nothing helped.  It's a known issue, many users report s22+ rebooting itself. Turning off the wifi should help, but not sure about the solution at this point. 

Aaron8815
Journeyman
Options
Samsung have advised its a update hardware issue that needs a engineer to fix mines coming to do doorstep repair on 7th May so I'll update post if it's worth having that option and if it works currently not using WiFi whatsoever
Straight6Petrol
Journeyman
Options
Same issue here, it simply cannot be a hardware issue if so many people are experiencing it in sync
Nellio891
Journeyman
Options
Hopefully it fixes things. Please let us know
twinboo
First Poster
Options
Same issue here and reckon my next stop will be repair. How did you sort your repair?
0 Likes
Aaron8815
Journeyman
Options
They can't repair it the update has fried the connection chip eg WiFi hense the issues and unable to access the chip because of how Samsungs fool's who manufacture them together to the main board so will be a replacement phone
0 Likes