Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update ruined S22 ultra.

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Georgie79
First Poster
Options
Today I was so stupid and I did the last update 6.1. After that the internet connection was so bad,completely dead.I can't open apps like you tube or to read a simple magazine on Google !! I cannot open actually any apps who needs Internet connection via network.Is fine via wi fi.
5 REPLIES 5
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Wipe the phones cache partition

Plug into a working PC or laptop

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/
0 Likes
TechBeast
Explorer
Options
That 6.1 I regret just did it myself can't stand the gesture controls w@nkers last Samsung I will own might try Xiaomi they look like the next giant of innovation.
0 Likes
Natmanclax
Explorer
Options
The solution here didn't work for my s22 ultra. Seems its still an ingoing issue
0 Likes
Beauty76
First Poster
Options

I haven't had service except for on wifi since the update.... Have gotten the run around from Samsung and AT&T till yesterday finally spoke with someone that told the truth.. All carriers and Samsung are aware of the problem!!!!! Certain batches of the Samsung S22 Ultra have a defect that when they sent the update it stopped the phones from connecting to the towers.... Samsung recommendeds going through warranty for replacement... All good if you had the phone less than a year,but for us people that have had it over a year they expect us to eat the cost of an insurance claim. Why should we have to spend even more money on these overly high priced phones when it was defective in the first place???!!!!