Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The latest update of s22 ultra

(Topic created on: a month ago)
TechBeast
Explorer
Options
Why did I update my phone this new update is dog 💩 and Samsung can go duck themselves 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 the gesture controls are complete w@nk I have had pretty much every phone from Samsung s3 as a kid this is turd only thing worse when they removed SD card slot 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
If you look on YouTube you'll find how you can swap the gesture controls back to how you like them, just like I've done.
TechBeast
Explorer
Options
Yeah I have done that I just feel it shouldn't be that way it should be in the settings from factory
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi @TechBeast 

Gesture controls can be customised on the settings. You could also install the Good Lock app from Samsung Galaxy Store. It has several modules which provide enhanced customisation.

I do not think SD cards will ever come back. Most manufacturers are ditching it. 

TechBeast
Explorer
Options
That quick star is a good one as well got the full date and scroll down shows seconds 👍1716011347990.jpg
TechBeast
Explorer
Options
It makes sense to ditch sd they also need to ditch usb c and go fully wireless and speakers under the screen to get perfect dust and water proof
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TechBeast   It may well go that way but not everyone is a fan of wireless charging(mainly due to slower speed) ,pros and cons here https://www.xfinity.com/hub/mobile/pros-cons-wireless-phone-charging- 

speakers under the screen would be more popular.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes