Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Sound goes funny android 13 ui5

(Topic created on: 25-10-2022 09:47 AM)
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Since getting the latest firmware update the sound on ig and fb goes funny not sure if it's the apps or firmware it didn't happen before the new one and it fine after a restart 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
FK1983
Pathfinder
Options
If this happens turn off Bluetooth and it fixes the issue, then turn it back on and it works again,

I've reported this loads of times...
Fisky

View solution in context

45 REPLIES 45
emeles
Pathfinder
Options
Found the same.
Updated from beta this morning and sound is now so bad stuttering it's no longer possible to listen
Very annoyed
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
That's what happens when Facebook take over. Same with WhatsApp the sending a voice note and it's distorted
Solution
FK1983
Pathfinder
Options
If this happens turn off Bluetooth and it fixes the issue, then turn it back on and it works again,

I've reported this loads of times...
Fisky
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Wow BT will give it a try I have been restarting it lol 😆
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Yes it's works
0 Likes
joshjames16
Explorer
Options
I concur. Soooooo frustrating. Please fix ASAP Samsung
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Turn Bluetooth off then back on again is the fix for now
AJ_SSUser
Apprentice
Options

Faced the same issue....Have been restarting the device to fix it. So annoying.

I will try the BT fix next time it happens. Thanks for the tip. The audio issues were in YT Music too.

I hope Samsung fixes it soon

joshjames16
Explorer
Options

I appreciate this temporarily resolves the issue, but then having to reconnect my Galaxy Watch and my Buds every tiime is beginning to drive me MAD. Also when this issue occurs and I don't know about it it absolutely MURDERS my Watch battery. 

Samsung really need to send out a fix for this ASAP - seriously considering getting rid of the phone at this point - I use my bluetooth for watch and music all the time for running and it's becoming a very big annoyance. 

0 Likes