Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal

(Topic created on: 06-04-2022 03:11 PM)
Becky_02
First Poster
Options
Is anyone else having trouble with the signal using this phone . Since I bought the s22 ultra my signal drops out and can only use emergency calls , no mobile data or texts . 02 have stated that it's not the sim due to me having 2 different sims in my handset . 
5 REPLIES 5
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Have you tried taking out, cleaning and reinserting the SIM? Also worth trying resetting the network settings? (Settings->General Management->Reset->Reset network settings). May not be the problem but probably worth trying. Does it behave the same if you only have the O2 SIM in the phone?
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

No mines been good @Becky_02 however some have also tried the app in the Playstore called Samsung Band Selection which has seemingly helped some.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
I'm on EE and I experienced the same or similar issues. In a low signal area ,the phone will disconnect from Internet (which is normal),but it won't reconnect back to Internet, even if I go in a strong signal area with 5g ,moreover the phone will show that I'm connected to Internet 5g,showing 3 to 5 bars of signal and all the rest of network/sim settings are set as normal.
Samsung band selector doesn't help.
I had for few days an oneplus 10pro, that phone had signal everywhere, even at the back of my house where my s22ultra wouldn't have any WiFi/ mobile Internet signal.
I didn't have any problems with my s21u i owned for 12 months
tbud1981
Journeyman
Options

I'm awaiting on my 2nd replacement phone because of this issue... If the 2nd replacement has this issue... I'm going to return and go with a different companies phone... I'm tired of this. I lose my connection 3-4 times a day for sometimes up to 5 minutes

I've done the network reset quite a few times, phone reset to defaults also quite a few times, I'm on my 3rd SIM card through T-Mobile... Still have the same problems

RuthWillow
Explorer
Options

same issue. I've tried all these options. still no signal on phone

0 Likes