Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung S22 Ultra Calls disconnecting / disturbances during a call

(Topic created on: 19-03-2022 07:44 AM)
Praveen k
Journeyman
Options

Hi

From UK, I got my S22 Ultra on Feb 22nd and from Day 1 I have calling issues, when ever I make a call initially I would hear  crackling sounds and followed by disturbance and finally call gets disconnected . It's quite annoying, Intially I thought it was something to do with the network , but when I swap the sim to other phone it's working fine with out any issues. Now I even can't return the phone as I the return window is closed now. After spending so much money, ended up with huge disappointment.  Main purpose of the phone is to communicate , samsung has missed the same on this flagship phone , hope they provide a software update soon to resolve this issue and will never buy a samsung phone in lifetime. Lessons learnt.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Praveen k
Journeyman
Options

Thank you, will give a try

View solution in context

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
TechnoLogical
Voyager
Options
I have the same thing on my s21 ultra
0 Likes
TechnoLogical
Voyager
Options
But I enjoy samsung
0 Likes
Colegu
Student
Options
Same problem here.
The call is making the phone to restart
0 Likes
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
I'm same,I'm in UK,got my phone on the same day,I'm with Vodafone,I've had no signal and no mobile data since that day,phone is constantly on WiFi calling,lots of calls to them,they're not interested,so I've give up trying now
0 Likes
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
No issues here running S21 ultra, 2 Sims, one is EE PAYG and only use it for the data, the other is virgin mobile which I use for calls and messages
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options

Dude, call samsung customer service with the issue, tell them the Samsung forum is filled with loads of people all suffering same issue.

If they dont help ask to speak to a manager. There's laws regarding the product you purchase serving it's intended purpose, If the phone struggles to make calls it doesn't service is intended purpose 

I returned mine, luckily just within the 30 days window.

John19691969
Hotshot
Options
The Only thing you can do what I've seen on here with people with the same problem is put on 3g/2g in settings to make calls that's what other people are doing until fix comes from Samsung
I personally would not except that and would send back for my money back or replacement but that's up too you if you search this site many customers have same problem as you...hope this helps and remember you have 21 days to return phone after that it's repair only if a software fix does not come
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I've just seen your over your 21 day return period ( for any reason ) ..why did you keep the phone so long with that problem ?? ( On day 1 )
You should of send back when you had the problem on day 1
Now you have to hope that a software fix comes if not it's a repair only
0 Likes