Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 14-03-2022 12:40 AM)
hayz26
Explorer
Options
While making or receiving any calls after 5 minutes the phone literally cuts out and you need to recall..this constantly keeps happening I made  5 attempts to organise a very important call which literally  just gets cut off?? 
Is this a sim card issue? Phone issue? Or signal problem?? 
**Send help... has anyone experienced this? **
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Well, initially I would say it's a signal/network quality issue. I'd start there. If you're calling using wifi, then check the service quality is ok there. If there's a wifi issue with quality, disable wifi calling and try with standard phone signal. If either/and wifi calling quality is good and your signal is good, then it would be a handset issue, but I'd check those other things first to save a wasted trip.
allnamesweretaken
Apprentice
Options
I am experiencing the exact same issue, phone keeps cutting out after a few minutes on the call.
akhil905
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue, no solution yet. This is so irritating. The phone is slow as hell.
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
quite a few threads on this now,including my own,it is not specifically to your area as many all over the world are having the same problem me included temporary fix is going to settings,connections,mobile networks,then choosing 3g,2g👍
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
3g only worked a treat for me, hopefully samsung implement a fix soon
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
3g ??? 🤦🤦🤦 like the old days lol not good for a 2022 top phone to have to force it to use 3g to make a call ...so does that mean keep changing settings ..3g when you want to make a call then change it fo 4g to use the internet ...that is mad !! ...Sod that !!!...
0 Likes
hayz26
Explorer
Options
It's so frustrating..whenever I'm using WiFi calls through Facebook and WhatsApp its absolutely fine, just normal calls
hayz26
Explorer
Options
Excellent,thank you🙏 whenever I'm using WiFi calls through Facebook and WhatsApp its fine just normal calls I'm struggling with
0 Likes
allnamesweretaken
Apprentice
Options
Can you select 3g for calls and 5g for everything else. Lol