Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung S22 Ultra Calls disconnecting / disturbances during a call

(Topic created on: 19-03-2022 07:44 AM)
Praveen k
Journeyman
Options

Hi

From UK, I got my S22 Ultra on Feb 22nd and from Day 1 I have calling issues, when ever I make a call initially I would hear  crackling sounds and followed by disturbance and finally call gets disconnected . It's quite annoying, Intially I thought it was something to do with the network , but when I swap the sim to other phone it's working fine with out any issues. Now I even can't return the phone as I the return window is closed now. After spending so much money, ended up with huge disappointment.  Main purpose of the phone is to communicate , samsung has missed the same on this flagship phone , hope they provide a software update soon to resolve this issue and will never buy a samsung phone in lifetime. Lessons learnt.

Go to solution
16 REPLIES 16
Praveen k
Journeyman
Options

As you know they will test your patience and they ask us to restart/factory reset the mobile, that's the only solution they provide which is of no use.

0 Likes
Praveen k
Journeyman
Options

Thanks Mate. That would help until I get the fix. It's been more than a month, I have moved all my data to this phone and I have traded-in my previous mobile , so no other go and who would have thought a phone which costs a grand will cause calling issues 😟

Solution
Praveen k
Journeyman
Options

Thank you, will give a try

0 Likes
Praveen k
Journeyman
Options

Sorry mate, no alternate phone . I have returned my previous mobile as I traded-in and who would have thought a phone worth of this will have calling issues which is a basic functionality of a phone which a £40 phone would do . Thanks Mate for making time to write this.

S22ultraIndia
First Poster
Options

Hey Praveen, whts the current status of this issue. Are you still facing it and how you're bearing this. 

0 Likes
Praveen k
Journeyman
Options

Sorted now, post latest software upgrade deployed on April 1st.

0 Likes
Members_zjBkSZo
Journeyman
Options

The Samsung network issue is chaos and makes this set rubbish without smooth networking signals, while other Samsung like A13, and A52 on the same network have powerful signals on the same location. My type of work demands me to travel to different places, and this expensive rubbish lower graded S22 Ultra ashamed me a lot, because I cannot contact my customers due to continuous drop-off signals. It also deters me from using my working app due to suddenly disappearing networking to use my connecting apps, severely affecting my work. Consequently, now I  have to keep a comparatively cheaper Samsung mobile A52 to run my business smoothly. In the meantime,  I even changed the network provider, but the result remained the same. I contacted Samsung support service twice, but they found no any fault or issue in the ridiculous set. I think we should raise a united voice against this network bug of Samsung S 22 ultra. As  the intermittent signal issue/fault ruined its all other qualities and unique characteristics. Now this set has become a big burden for me, and I started hate this mobile set. I  desperately want to replace and downgrade with Samsung S21 ultra or any other but not S22 ultra. Just to let you know, I bought this Ultra expensive mobile set  for the first time in my life but it  proves Ultra rubbish, Ultra  painful, Ultra disappointed and Ultra frustrated. And  Samsung management is not listening to this big issue that is disregarded and discredited.

0 Likes