Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting in car

(Topic created on: 24-05-2023 05:16 PM)
sarah1973
Pioneer
Options
Since the last software update. My phone s22 ultra constantly keeps connecting to my car and then disconnecting. I have managed to get a video, it looks like someone is constantly pressing the Bluetooth button on and off, all day long. I have called Samsung, I've done a factory reset, still got the issue. Samsung say, to clear cache on Bluetooth, but its all greyed out and unable too. Any advice before I throw it out the window. I have tried s21 and note 10+ in car, both work fine. S22 ultra all ok, till last update. 
63 REPLIES 63
HSch1
Student
Options

Similar issue which just started happening today. 

LitleB
Journeyman
Options

I have the excact same problem. Bluetooth going on and off and diconnects the car. Impossible to have conversations through the handset. I had my car on service and got everything updated and reset, no change.

Please hjelp! 

sarah1973
Pioneer
Options
At least it isn't just my phone. I did message support and they was off to try and resolve. The more ppl that message samsung support. They might actually do something about it. It is driving me potty
LitleB
Journeyman
Options

What car are you driving? 

0 Likes
sarah1973
Pioneer
Options
I had a vw polo from July till September with s22, no issues. Swapped cars then to a vw T-Cross, no issues till about 6 weeks ago, when it keeps turning off and on. So, samsung need to sort it out. It's frustrating
0 Likes
DanyboyQc
First Poster
Options

Same problem started yesterday. 

0 Likes
sarah1973
Pioneer
Options
Tbh, they have said its an update with vw, skoda and seat. Also, android auto has an issue too.

It's doing my head in. Needs to be resolved ASAP
0 Likes
sarah1973
Pioneer
Options
Vw tcross
0 Likes
LitleB
Journeyman
Options

What brand of car do you drive?

0 Likes